HUMMER on E-Bay

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 06:27:16 PDT

Below is the reply I got from this seller when I asked about buying the
truck COD. Of course, I am going to tell him that I need to inspect the
vehicle myself, and will need an address and time. I'll let you know
what happens. :-)
Bruce

RE: Question for item #4639815035 - 1985 HUMMER H1 MILITARY,VERY RARE!!
HIGH PERFORMANCE

Hello,

I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and
away from a computer. The price that I want to obtain is $8,200
(including shipping and insurance charges)with a $4,100 down payment.
The price is considerably lower then others on the market because I need
to sell it really fast.
The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was
never crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it,
kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in North
Little Rock AR but unfortunately I am in Miami FL, planning to open a
business here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month.
However I can arrange for the paperworks from here and I can talk to a
shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your address.
I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without

having an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could
help us with this. Since the transaction worths a lot of money they've
suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any
problems.

If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just needed to be signed
by you.
If you decide not to buy for a serious reason(of course after the
inspection) then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back
to my address with no extra cost(shipping is payed in advance by me).I
think this is the fastest,safest and most fair solution we can have.
If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the
following information's:
-your full name and address for shipping
-your phone #

If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay
during the next hours with details about your purchase.

Thank you,
Ray Baxter

--
Bruce Kalin