HUMMER on E-Bay

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 14:08:19 PDT

The way this reply is worded should send up a hugh RED flag!! This looks
like a unit that I sold over a year ago and the pictures may still be out
there. HE WANTS $8200 TOTAL PRICE for it and this should be the biggest
giveaway. Sure, if it isn't what you want, just send it back!.. SURE!!!!
This is an Ebay scam if I ever saw one!!! Julian Burke