Hummer still going

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 19:48:46 PDT

Latest update: PS - anyone on the list close to Little Rock??

Absolutely! I want this truck very, very badly. As I said, I will refund
your plane tickets to you if I don't buy this truck when I check it out.
When would be good for you that we can get together and examine the
truck? I can go next weekend with no problem. Please let me know ASAP so
that I can purchase the tickets for me and my mechanic to fly to little
Rock. Do you want me to purchase your tickets, too? I can save a bunch
of money by buying the tickets in a "lot." I can let you know how much
they are and you could send the money to my Paypal account. This way, if
I have to refund your plane fare it will be very easy for me.

My mechanic asked if you have a jack or, a lift that he can use when we
get there. If not, maybe there is a local service station that will rent
us the use of a lift for an hour. Please reply ASAP, as the longer I
wait to purchase tickets, the more expensive they become. Maybe I could
fly in on Friday evening and I could take you to dinner. Then on
Saturday we could check out the truck. What kind of food do you like to
eat? I like Mexican, but Fusion is OK if that's all they have in Little
Rock - I've never been there.

PS: Is cash OK, or do you want a bank check? I'd rather deal in cash (no
taxes).

Bruce

Ray Baxter wrote: Hi there,
 I will come home just when I will be sure that I have a serious buyer
just when I will receive the payment confirmation from ebay motors.So,if
you agree with this please let me know asap because I have another 2
clients waiting for this vehicle but I need your agreement to sell it to
someone else.
regards,
   Ray

--