MG SHOOT

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 21:14:22 PDT

The Shoot was a total Success..
There were MANY MV's there with Mounted Weapons... Even a Mini Gun !!! There
were Field Pieces.. - a 3"50 US Navy Deck Gun mounted on a trailer.!!!
HMMWVs---with mounted weapons... a Air Drop Mottor Scooter with Ammo
trailer by CUSHMAN...for the Normandy Invasion... ALL weapons were
fired...cannon also !!!!
Next May -- everyone is invited...... As Chief Range Master..I had the best
seat in the place -- up in the Tower.... The night tracer firing was unreal.
The moving vehicles we destroyed and the motor homes were awesome... Come on
out guys.!!!! This is a real treat......
We need all the MV's we can gather there.... Can be combined into a MV Meet
and MG Shoot..!!!!
Let me know if you would like to do something on this idea.. Shoot is held
in Cheyenne Wells , Colorado.. Not far from the Kansas Border..... and live
weapons are ALL welcome...
Gene