Re: Aberdeen after action reports?

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 11:54:25 PDT

Hi Sonny,
    The guys at the MVPCC have been making nice name tags that even I
can read from a distance.
I think it would be a great idea if all the clubs took up this idea. I
had been looking all around the
meet up at Tower Park for someone I knew on this list. He actually
stopped to chat with me, but I
 didn't recognize him. I only talked for a short bit and then I kept
on going. It wasn't until I got home
 and exchanged email with him that I found this out.
Bruce MVPA 23824