Re: Aberdeen after action reports?

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 11:40:20 PDT

I'm sorry I missed you Vinny, I wanted to meet Pat too but I didn't know how
to do it without making a sign and hang it around my neck with my name on it
which I really didn't want to do thinking that people would think I was a
dope. Actually some on this list think I'm one of those without making a
sign but that is nothing more than being jealous. lol

Sonny