Re: Pore ole truck

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 14:37:20 PDT

Man! I think I've been "rambling" in the wrong places! I need to
start rambling where Wayne does! I'm lucky if I see a cow or a wild
turkey, but nothing like MV artifacts!

'tis a shame to see the pore ole truck in that state tho...

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein