Re: Pore ole truck

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 14:42:09 PDT

At 2:37 PM -0700 5/17/06, Sean Nichols wrote:
>Man! I think I've been "rambling" in the wrong places! I need to
>start rambling where Wayne does! I'm lucky if I see a cow or a wild
>turkey, but nothing like MV artifacts!
>
>'tis a shame to see the pore ole truck in that state tho...

What gets me is it's all there. The glass ain't broken and its only that the CAnvas is ripped up and it's been in the weather. We've all seen much worse out of the military. Looks like alot of cleaning, lubing, re-painting and the odd parts replacement could get that truck going again.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -