Re: Tactical MV interior lights (was "Poor Ole Truck...")

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 08:58:00 PDT

$15 bucks IS a good deal indeed. I think the going rate on ePay is
like $35 or so.

I've seen one mounted in a deuce between the 2 rear top bows, in the
center. I believe it was attached with 4 of the rubber sleeved metal
wire loom straps. Does that draw the picture?

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein