CUCV For Sale?

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 09:26:13 PDT

Hello all,

Been a while since I've posted on here. I might be selling my 84 M1009 soon.
I am living in Northwest Washington for the summer, and go to school in
Western Idaho, (U of I), and the M1009 is just too slow and hot for the 400
mile drive. I go back and forth relatively often, and with fuel prices its
becoming a bit hard on the wallet. I haven't decided totally yet, but before
I go searching for another car I wanted to see if anyone had any interest in
buying my CUCV. The details: 84 M1009, with 32 11.5 15 BFG Mud Terrains with
90%+ tread, did some light 4X4 over the past few years. It has 88k on it,
and within the last year the following items have been replaced: Injector
pump, tires, rear drums and shoes, front pads, fuel and air filters, all
rubber fuel lines, front and rear driveshaft U joints, Glow Plugs (AC 60G's)
and a starter. Ever since the new injector pump it runs great, starts easily
when cold. It has a manual glow plug switch. Stock 24v electrical system.
Oil changed every 3k miles or less. Body is in good condition, some rust on
the flood pans. IT did have a mat in it, I took it out because of the rust
it was causing. Known Problems: Vaccum pump is going out, transmission
shifts at a little higher speeds than it should. Rust under drivers feet,
has been treated. Needs a new fender on the passenger side, partly rusted
out because of battery acid. Pictures can be seen at:
http://pictures.defcon-3.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=back40 Those
pictures are from last summer, only thing different is the lightbar is gone
and new tires. I would be asking $5500. I can be contacted at
1-360-298-1657. Thats my cell, sometimes it works here in the islands,
sometimes not. If I don't answer, leave a voicemail and I will get back to
you ASAP. I can also be contacted by email at cpal@uidaho.edu Like
previously mentioned, not selling it at the moment, just looking for
interest.

Thanks,

Caleb Pal