Re: Cheap hydrogen fuel for diesel or gas - "Brown's gas" from water

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 19:51:27 PDT

Glen Closson wrote:

> It's much easier and cheaper to get the special magnets that you put on the fuel line to "polarize" the atoms so that the fuel burns much more efficiently.
>
> I saw them advertised so it must be true. :)

Yes, and I can get you one of those special green pens that you color the
outer edge of your CD's with, to eliminate noise due to stray light
entering the edge of the disc while playing.

MV content: My M35 contains a SAIC V2-LC which has a CDROM drive. I place
and carefully align four special harmonically antiresonant Japanese Kojum
wood cones under each corner of the computer to elimitate TEMPEST issues
and increase COMSEC.

PJ