Still Hummin

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 20:37:44 PDT

It's time to push him to "poop or, get off the pot" ...........

Ray,
I don't think you understand. I won't need shipping. I will bring cash
and put it in your hand when I come to pick up the truck. It getting too
dragged out here. I am beginning to think that you are pulling my leg,
and that maybe you really don't want to sell the truck to me. If that is
the case, please let me know and I'll go looking to spend my money
elsewhere. I thought you needed to make a quick sale. I saw another one
of these trucks for sale in a magazine for $20,000.00, which I was
prepared to spend until I saw your truck for much cheaper. That is why I
can afford to fly out to Little Rock and pick it up. I have plenty of
extra cash now but, I guess you don't want it.
Bruce

Ray Baxter wrote: Hello again,

I'm really sorry but I don't have a PayPal account, so if you are ready
to go ahead with our deal trough eBay Motors please let me know ,because
I must make all the necessary arrangements for shipping.I have another 2
clients waiting for this item but I need your agreement to sell it to
someone else.
 Thank you

--
Bruce Kalin