VFW needs

From: Jim Zehr (jimm1009@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 06:38:37 PDT

This is one time when I would support buying something
from G.L.
The VFW needing some vehicles for static display could
probably get some complete bodies for a decent price
since they don't need to run.
Has anyone else helped or have knowledge on obtaining
vehicles for a VFW or the likes?
It sounds like a worth while cause. Several very old
VFW offices even have halftracks and or tanks too.
I wonder if they could get something like a M998 with
no engine and the axles welded for ensured static
display since they are a VFW.
My 2.25 cents worth.
Jim