Re: jeep bolt patterns

From: tedhils@veriqikdsl.com
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 13:46:22 PDT

    Thanks to the guys that answered my question; even V. Schwartz, who was
SOOOO helpful. His answer to my question..... "No". I will take care to
phrase my questions a little differently next time. : )
    For those of you who ask me to let them know what I found out: The rims
on the MB/GPW, M38 jeeps and M100 trailers will interchange.
    The M51 and M416 interchange with each other, but not with the earlier
models.
Thanks again,
Ted

Ted Hils