Re: jeep bolt patterns

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 14:05:51 PDT

And just to throw a wrench in the works further, I saw on craigslist
someone was selling an M416 that he had swapped the M100 hubs on and
was running the M100/MB/GPW/M38 wheels on... So I guess the hubs will
interchange between trailers.

http://www.craigslist.org/nby/car/161230871.html

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein