M211 for sale

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 20:44:25 PDT

Hello Everyone,
                   The time has come to get rid of my
M211 project truck. I was in the process last summer
of getting it running and installed a NOS carburator
and NOS 24V fuel pump but I was still having trouble
getting the truck to idle so that's about as far as I
got with it on the mechanical end. As far as sheet
metal I bought a parts truck in PA and took off all
the parts I needed for this truck that included two
doors, both front fenders and a inner and outer
windsheild. All the replacement sheet metal is rock
solid. I have many many NOS parts to go with it. If I
was to guess I think I have well over $1500 invested
in the truck so far. The wife says it has to go so
taking a killing here, first $600 takes it all.
I'll even loan out the use of my Deuce tow bar and
remote 24V light kit, The truck is located in Bristol
Ct. Pics available on request.