MB for sale...Southern California

From: Greg Trent (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 13:24:23 PDT

Hi guys, trying to help a local lady sell her late husband's MB. I'm just
passing this info along - not making anything off of this.

A few details:
Engine: MB593448

It's definitely been civilianized, but still seems to have plenty of
possibilities. Engine is out, and there's a spare motor that comes with it.
Tub is rusty and will need plenty of TLC.

Comes with bows, etc. If you want to get a better idea, let me know and I'll
send you the pics I took. If you're interested, let me know and I'll
forward the information to her. I've already asked, and she doesn't want to
deal with lots of phone calls.

Asking just $700 for it.

I'd pick it up myself, but I just bought a 1929 Caterpillar Fifteen :)....

Greg in Vista, CA