Re: MB for sale...Southern California

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 13:44:17 PDT

Speaking of track vehicles, I saw in a magazine about a year or so ago a
Cleatrac or either an Oliver OC3 that was Olive Drab cpmplete with all the
markings from some military unit who obviously used them to build airfields
or such, can someone please tell me what mag that was in? It may have been
on the cover, I can't remember. I have one that I would like to restore as
a military tractor. I think it was either Military Vehicles, Army Motors or
Antique Power tractor magazine. Did anyone see it and remember? I probably
have the mag but don't want to look through a thousand booke right now.

Thanks,

Sonny