Re: Selectro Hubs?

From: Walter Bracken (bmc_nm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 16:19:55 PDT

We have installed a pair of the Ouverson Engineering hubs on one of our
personal trucks that we purchased from Mr. Bloom. We were highly impressed
with the quality of construction and attention to detail put into the
lockouts, and would not be afraid to recommend the lockouts to anyone.

Thank You,
Walter Bracken
BMC Tactical
Bracken Motor Company