Re: Selectro Hubs?

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 18:01:26 PDT

Mr. Stead:

My company introduced that model, originally made for us exclusively by Mile
Marker. I have diagrams here that show no wire retainer. I see only C and O
clips being used. You might call MileMarker and ask for customer service.
They can give you a definitive answer.

www.milemarker.com

We now sell heavy-duty hubs made for us by Ouverson Engineering. We have
found them to be very rugged and well-built. They are cast, machined, and
hand-assembled in the USA. $695 per pair.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
Inter Agency Motor Pool
www.M35products.com
Toll-free 866-749-0100

Power steering and other enhancements for the M35