My own scam

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 07:17:33 PDT

Well fellas, I've finally got my own Nigerian scammer on the hook. So far he's sent me one bogus check for $5500 (for a $2000 purchase). I've told him I've received no check so far & have urged him to send me another. (Yeh, I lied...) I may not get enough checks from him to wallpaper the bathroom but I'd bet I can get enough from him to decopage a toilet seat!

(big grins)
TJ

If you want to see his emails, I'll forward them to you off-list, or to the group if there is enough interest expressed in seeing them