RE: My own scam

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 12:28:17 PDT

You'll be pleased to know a MILWEB advertiser also has one on the hook,
asking him to make his cheque out to Hugh Janus and send it by DHL to
Canterbury Police Station in Kent "The Nick" which even the dimmest
delivery man will know is a popular term for cop shop...... after all we
couldnt see a lovely WW2 Bedford going to Africa could we?

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!