Re: AA gun needs rescue in Dallas

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 18:13:28 PDT

Bruce, are you kidding!?? never think that mere logic
and facts will stand in the way of wussies and
whiners!

I knew a guy had a piece of PVC pipe just sitting
loose on top of an MV, ( a UC--like a T16) at his
property on a country road, and some "cottager" from
the city drove in and gave him a right royal blast for
"pointing a cannon" at passersby on the county road!

oh and by the way, the gent was in his late 70s at the
time and was an honoured veteran!!!!!!

Kinda makes you wish you had a cream pie handy for
such types.
Monty

--- "Bruce C. Beattie" <bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>