Re: AA gun needs rescue in Dallas

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 19:27:19 PDT

Then again, don't forget all the people who has gone to jail since September
2001, by fooling around with a water pistol or cap gun acting stupid. I'm
sure stuff like that is what has caused a lot of us collectors so much
grief. Thats one reason why I don't bother with the gun stuff.

Actually I did purchase a real looking M16A1 at Aberdeen to stick in my
HMMWV but don't know if a cracker jack LEO might see it and harass me.

Sonny