RE: How does one look up DLA number and such?

From: Fanelli, Salvatore \(Titan\) @ TITAN (@)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 09:04:02 PDT

Glen,
You need a program called FEDLOG with a monthly subscription--costly
unless you need to look up something every day. As for this item the

FEDLOG does not say what vehicle it is for but it does show it as a
Guard, Wire. Made by BL Anderson and Company from West Lafayette, IN
tel: 765-743-0845. It was sold to the USG for $120.57

Hope this helps,
Sal