Re: Anybody know what this is?

From: Chris Brunner (cjbrunner@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 16:10:59 PDT

I've seen a few different high speed recycling units that will filter
the oil through may different stages of filters, including water traps,
large particulate filters that bring them down all the way to five
micron. These units were designed to filter the oil so that it could be
reused as fuel oil - at least that's my understanding of them - I've
seen quite a few for sale on GL and ebay as well - they usually run
under high pressure and high flow.

Chris