Re: MANN Truck on Ebay

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 12:59:30 PDT

Hi
Since you have this scam decipher I would like to know how:

He hi-jacked an MV'ers password and took control of an MV auction.

And in which case why would the authentic Ebay seller simply call Ebay on the phone and cancel the auction/which I have done in the past and it was gone in ten minutes? A lot of this story is very odd.

Regards
Glenn
MTA
MVPA