M-37 1943 up for grabs

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 06:57:33 PDT

Hello all,
A guy in my town dragged this out of the berry briars and wants to chop it
up into a "huntin buggy". I told him I'd post it here to see if he would
rather sell it. I don't know the value but he turned down the $200 scrap
offer. It is supposed to run. The engine was rebuilt 5 years ago but it has
been sitting. There are three bead locked rims and one split rim (front
left). and it has a peculiar convertible style. Rear driveline disconnected,
one rear wheel locked by probable swollen brake shoes. More photos are
available. Any info would be appreciated. Any offers, let me know and I will

relay them to him. Located in Fortuna, CA. (about 250 miles above SF on the
coast. The REAL Northern CA.)

http://www.members.cox.net/acfarer/m37.jpg

Regards,
Jonathan