RE: MANN Truck on Ebay

From: 'Stu' (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 10:40:52 PDT

< Since copy shops are places that depend on retail clientele to keep them
in business, what respectable copy shop is going to have an unlisted
number?>

The kind that doesn't want to get unsolicited fax spam that can be a pain in
the butt once they have your number. There is no "do not call" list for
business.

Anyway, none of this has anything to do with MV's and can be taken off list.

                "Stu"
       Southern New Hampshire, USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"

MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup