Radiator Needed

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 20:36:53 PDT

Thanks to all who answered and gave me the correct information about what
radiator I needed for my M-1009. It's nice to have people that care enough
to take the time to tell someone that's been led down the wrong path by a
couple of people that either are really trying to help and don't know better
either or by a couple of people that are liars that want to cause trouble.
I choose to believe the former rather than the latter even though several
people have told me that was their real goal.

Anyway it didn't work and thanks to the nice people of this list once again,
my good old M-1009 is back on the road again! I do appreciate the help and
the suggestions. You have saved me a lot of money and being on disability
that really is something that I appreciate more than you know!

Best Regards,

Ed