Re: MANN Truck on Ebay

From: GENTAS GMBH (gentas@gentas.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 05:19:09 PDT

Hi, you guys,

reading some of the mails comes to the point, which I was once told
here in Germany
by a Lady at www.autoscout24.de, when I was claiming there is so many
bad fake advertises on very cheap Porsche Chayenne , Volkswagen
Tuareg and Mercedes ML, very young vehicles, at very, very attractive
idiotic low prices between EURO 8.000,00 to 20.000,00 for half year
old vehicles.

She said, we can not change and those who are getting greedy, seeing
such impossible prices, need to be punished.

Its true men s brain s start to black out when thinking to be able to
get value for nothing.

Fact is, there is an industry , obviously world wide, to make use of
this so called greediness and
there seem lot of people, who pay money in advance to people they dont know.

Usually these advertises via modern internet telephony and ISDN go
back in to Romania and Bulgaria these days.
The up there quoted German based advertise company eben is not
willing to stop that by installing
intelligent check up registration systems, concurring adresses and
tel.numbers, where the areas
do not match at all, say US postal code NY and tel. number CA.

These people support criminal actions, as far as I understand,
intentionally causing bad losses to the
public.

Any of you can check in the search engine easily such actions by
putting in search for
e.g. Porsche Chayenne, up to EUR 20.000,00-always take the most
luxury model- and you find the cases.

Now in regard to MAN 8x8, when German Army sells the pricing to the
Army , besides the vehicles
are export licensable, is usually between EUR 10.000,00 to 16.000,00
, sometimes the
vehicles have very bad damages, not worth to repair for the Army,
they can be lower.

There is some 8x8, 15 ton pay load chassis, very nice vehicles, which
have been sold to
dutch company (13 each) and the prices were between 32.000,00 and
37.000,00 EUR about.
The vehicles came from an Armament group, which dismounted the Armament part.
Vehicles had run roughly about 28000 km to 42000km.All overwidth types

It may be possible there will be shortly more, when dismanteled.

If somebody is interested in normal MAM KAT 8x8 or 6x6, may be I can
help for purchase
directly from the GY Army surplus sales.

Good luck to you

Bert Krone, GY