Re: MILDOCS.com

From: recovry4x4 (recovry4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 15:10:44 PDT

Jim's Mildocs service is really good when it works. When it goes down it
stays down for extended periods of time. I had the same issue with auto
renew but contacted Paypal and finally got that resolved. Jim has been on
the list for some time and when he's here he has been helpful but when it
comes to customer support at Mildocs, Id give him about a half on the 1 to
10 scale. Again, this is only my experience, your mileage may vary.
Kenny