RE: Re: MILDOCS.com

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 17:32:56 PDT

To be fair, this is the first time it's been totally down because of a problem on Jim side (if it is a server) that I know of, the first time was because the military pulled the plug on his access to the NSN system. But that just how I remember it, as Kenny said, "your mileage may vary"
My system crashed last week and while it not hard to get it going again, it is very time consuming. Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper