Re: How to subscribe

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 16:49:48 PDT

Mr. Bill:

At the bottom of this, and every, message are instructions to "unsubscribe."

Use the same format as unsubscribe, but replace the word "off" with the word
"on".

To subscribe, send an email, as follows:

mil-veh-on@mil-veh.org

A robot will answer with a verification message. Answer that message
accordingly, and the subscription is activated.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com