Re: Jonathan Emery Rest In Peace

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 20:34:59 PDT

Hi Cliff
I am shocked and devastated. JE was a great guy and a fixture around
the MV scene. Never met him in person but always counted him as a
friend and emailed him many times. I will miss him. Now I know why I
havent heard him on the list. Thank you Cliff for letting me know what
happened to him, and thank God for the kids surviving.

The reason that I was asking for him today was a message I got tonite
from a person claiming to be "Wally", apparently from the MV list, who
had just talked to John E. who supposedly had given him my email address
and told him to contact me. One message I recvd from "Wally" is copied
below:

"Wally and Nancy wrote:
> Glenn I got your name from JE on list Could I get your phone # for
> MV related ?s as I type too slow ? thanks WALLY
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Shaw"
> <milspectruck@verizon.net>
> Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 7:39 AM
> Subject: Re: [MV] Military Vehcile magazine . " END COPY

His email address is listed as: wallynan@execpc.com, and the whole
thing looked bogus to me so I decided to see what Jon had to say about
this guy. Pretty damn poor if you ask me.

Regards
Glenn
MVPA
MTANJ