Re: Jonathan Emery

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 20:17:30 PDT

Glenn and List,
Tragically I have to tell you all that Jon passed away a few months back. I
was told this by his wife of just a short while. Jon died doing what he
loved, driving his 5 ton. In a tragic accident he was returning from a
weekend camping trip with his boys and swerved to miss another car on the
freeway. This resulted in a rollover accident. Jon was the only one
killed, the children that were in the cab and bed of the truck had
minor/other injuries.

I sat in shock when I was reading the email from his wife. I had only met
Jon twice, but what a damn good guy! We talked extensively over email for
the past 3-4 years.

Jon, you are not forgotten..................

SSGT SMITH, USMC
M880, M274A5, 6K GenSet
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mtnbikinssgt/