Re: Warn 11690 lockout hubs forsale

From: recovry4x4 (recovry4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 05:52:29 PDT

Think I can speak with some authority on this one. Yes Bruce you can use a
front hub on the rear of a deuce. The installation of one rear lockout
effectively disables that axle giving you the freedomof the conflicting
rollout of the two axles and allows them to travel at different speeds. Kind
of a crude interaxle disconnect.Instaling 2 hubs vs one is of no practical
value unless you remove the inter axle drive shaft. All you need is one hub
and a double splined axle. Works great but a deuce with only one drive axle
gets stuck very easily so thats a consideration.
PS Haven't forgot your shirt yet either,
Kenny