Re: MV movie question.....

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 05:49:54 PDT

 There was a movie with a military field hospital unit called 'Battle
Circus', Korea, with Bogart, June Allyson (pre Depends era) and Keenan Wynn.
They had to do a advance to the rear type of move and were cut off by the NK
and had to go down a steep hill or grade with all the trucks and gear...I
remeber the trucks scene because it was several minutes long with great
tension as the NK closed in and the unit gets away by doing the 'impossible'
due to Keenan Wynns cleverness.
    I think this led up to his TV show ' The Troubleshooters' about a
construction company. He was 'Kodiak' Lots of big iron. They even found a
manned Nazi bunker while building a road after WWII ended with smg wielding
krauts.....
    Might this be it?.

Ronzo