Re: MV movie question.....

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 06:52:09 PDT

Greg,

Very vague memories here.

" Play Dirty ", with Michael Caine ?, but I seem to recall it being a WW2 type movie using M37's as WC's

with the radio equipped one crashing down the hill when the snatch block anchor

failed at the top of the hill. The trucks, 3 I believe, were being pulled up the hill

by cable and snatch block reversing the pulling truck which pulled the other truck

up hill. Made in 1968 or 1969 ?

I recall it being a black & white film, either that or the last time I saw it was when

all we had was a B&W TV. I was 10 / 11 back then.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca