Re: ANTIFREEZE

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 15:03:38 PDT

Mine is still green?? I have used the same stuff for years. It's a
winter/summer mix for the climate here in upstate South Carolina and has
always worked very well. I don't remember the name of it but I purchase it
at my Friend's garage. I don't think I've seen any other color around

Best Regards,

Ed

"I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"!