Re: ANTIFREEZE

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 15:28:55 PDT

Google: Dexcool +lawsuit

Choose one. If you own a GM S10 Blazer with the 4.3 l engine, you
may already have found out about this 'feature'. It clogs the heater core
and the only real cure is replacement. Been there, still freezing in the
winter.... There is a 'secret' 58 step process that the dealers use to try
to prevent further damage to the cooling system involving such items
as 2 new radiator caps (1 plus your original get thrown a way).

Keep the green and use the test strips to check for condition, or replace
it occassionally.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce