The ultimate armoured convoy

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 01:19:50 PDT

As many of our regular readers will know Jon Shoop's Stuart tanks are
crossing the atlantic (through hostile waters without a corvette escort )
right now to the Normandy beachhead to take part in a very special event in
July. To find out all about the 2nd Armoured Div "Back to the bocage" event
go to www.milweb.net and click the "Back to the Bocage" banner or select it
from the Events listing. I think you'll be olive drab with envy......

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!