Re: HALF TRACKS and TANKS

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 11:11:42 PDT

Well said Gene, well said indeed!!!! I have been on my Senators and
Representatives for years now. In fact I know their phone numbers, emails
and street addresses by heart. I have been sending them all the information
that I can about firearms, vehicles and bad representation for years now.
They most likely know my name right off hand without wondering who I am. I
won't stop until we are free again. What is being done is sad, VERY sad for
all of us. You are correct, we are losing freedoms right and left and it
won't be long until the US is gone. Gone and replaced by what?

It's said that most great civilizations last 250 to 300 years before they
are toppled from within, usually. How long have we been a nation? What is
happening to our freedoms and rights? Freedoms and right that one hell of a
lot of people fought and died for. I was shot once and blown up once in
Vietnam and for what? Some of my best friends died over there and for what?
If this is allowed to happen to us what did all the Troops in all the wars
die for?

We are NOT being led by the rules of the Constitution and haven't been for a
hell of a long time. Why did the people of this country allow the
government to destroy our Constitution and make laws that serve no one but
the very few rich beyond belief???? Why hasn't someone brought these facts
out and stood for what's right? Some have tried but have been put down and

laughed out of office! We need to stand for our Constitution or be left
with nothing...................It's coming people and it's gaining speed.

Best Regards,

Ed