Re: OT "America: From Freedom to Fascism."

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 17:24:53 PDT

Darrell, I feel we are in the begining of exactly what Gene and u have
brought up, It is a sad day indeed, When a Grandfather used to say,,
Son u have the world by the Balls, Today the Grandfather says, Son, I
feel sorry for you, I am out spoken about my beliefs in public, I am
taking a lesson from the Liberals , I speak my mind in public, although
politly, i speak up for the freedom we are supposed to have, Randy out