dayton convention

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 17:12:02 PDT

I guess I have committed to go to the MVPA convention just now. It's
too late to be a vendor, but if anybody wants any of these I could
bring it along.

CUCV radio installation kit. NOS in sealed box $50.00. It cost almost
that much to mail it so here is a chance to save on the postage.
http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/551874

Battery charging distribution panel. $70.00. good condition has a 2
pin slave cable in it that is almost worth what I am asking.
http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/808952/1

low voltage test set $90.00 good condition
http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/808952/2

I can also bring some of the helicopter lifting slings that I have been
selling for $25.00 if anybody needs one. They are the strap with the
big hook on them.
http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/814946/1/36311881

Be sure to select O for original view to see the strap. I know it is
late notice, but I didn't know if I could take off Friday until today.
If anybody needs any of the above we can swap cell phone numbers or
agree to meet some were. I plan to leave after work tomorrow and drive
all night.

I have booked a room with free high speed Internet so you can email me.
  Be sure to watch for new picture links.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi