Re: OT "America: From Freedom to Fascism."

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 14:57:26 PDT

Great post, I do think strongly , she could have been poiltly reminded
that this vehicle represent s to you and many others the sacrifices of
all those women and men, <women first here> who gave so much just so
you and i can have our own opinions and as i truly respect yours i just
ask that u take a minute to see it through my eyes, These vehicles
built and driven by our grandfathers, fathers, mothers, sons and
daughters are a lasting tribute to all of there efforts, and i feel it
every time i get in, and not to mention when the retired veterens who
see it in such nice shape are so proud to share there story s with me
and those around these vehicles, So you see mam, this vehicle is not
about war it is about freedom and those who earned it for us, Randy out