Dayton, Ohio

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 10:58:22 PDT

    Hey all,
 To let you know, my Dad is at the Dayton MVPA gathering. He has his restored
M718 ambulance on display with a reenacting group(Marlboro something or
other). He has his mannequin "soldier" in the back, hooked up to an I.V. Be sure to
say Hi! (to Dad)
 He called me at about noon to let me know that the swapmeet area is like
nothing he's ever seen at an MV meet. He was 6 hours into it & hadn't seen
everything outside. He hadn't even wandered inside yet!
 Now, I know that he spends alot of time at each vendors table, but even by
his standards, that's huge!
 It sounds like he's having a ball!
 He's planning to be there all weekend, so maybe you'll run into him. He's a
short, graying, bald guy who goes by "Bud". He may or may not have an M718
T-shirt on.
 Anyone know if A.B. Linn will be there? I gave Dad a shopping list of M715
stuff......

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]
1967 M715 w/winch