Re: Dayton, Ohio

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 15:10:06 PDT

> Anyone know if A.B. Linn will be there? I gave Dad a shopping list of M715
> stuff......
>

> Darryl Bauman Jr.
> [OlolllllllllolO]
> ==={////}===
> {___}=O={___}
> 1967 M715 w/winch
> 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

I just got up from my nap. I worked til 5 wed then drove all night to
Dayton and registered at 8 with 2 hours sleep in the van. Walked
around in a daze til noon then went to my room.

I didn't notice if A. B. Linn was there but did notice a lot of M715
stuff. Seems to be a real good show. A little scattered around so you
don't just walk in and see one huge show, but there is stuff all over.
They were still adding stuff when I left.

A lot more radio stuff than I have seen in the past. We are off to
shop and eat. I will post some pics latter.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi