New Toy Arrived Yesterday!!!

From: Jason E. Green (austring@terry.uga.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 08:22:56 PDT

Just wanted to let everyone know that my new toy arrived
yesterday and has settled down into her new home nicely.
The T114 (M114) arrived yesterday about 8PM and was in as
good or better shape than I expected, I'll need to get a few
internal items, but nothing much.

I'd like to thank Jim in Duval, Wa for selling this vehicle
and I'd recommend Smokey Point Dist for any MV shipping>
They were the most helpful trucking company I've ever delt
with and were extreamly affordable. (less than $2300 to ship
a 13000# vehicle from Wa to South Ga)

I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I get by to my
beloved broadband connection.

Now, does anyone have a source of M114 parts??

Thanks
Jason G.