Re: New Toy Arrived Yesterday!!!

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 10:26:05 PDT

Congrats on the new toy Jason! It's always good to get more green stuff!

As for parts, I don't think I can help you directly, but I seem to
remember that one of our former list members, G.R. Baker owned one or
two of those, so I suspect he'd know where the parts are. I don't
have his contact info, but you might try locating him through his
club's web site: http://tired-iron.mounet.com/ I think he's the
webmaster. But I suspect someone on the list still has his contact
info somewhere....

Good luck with your new toy and have fun with it!

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein